- Organic olive oil
- Small bowl
- Saucepan or microwave
- Cotton swabs
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a saucepan or microwave until warm.
- Pour the warm oil into a small bowl and be sure it is cool enough to apply to the skin.
- Using a cotton swab, coat the entire nail bed and underside of the nail with the oil and let it soak in for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse and dry your nails and leave without polish.
- Repeat once a day for two weeks. Apply the solution after you’ve removed your nail polish to help restore moisture and nutrients.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Medium-sized heatproof bowl and spoon
- Pour the olive oil, honey, salt and lemon juice in a heatproof bowl and mix them up.
- Now get a pan and add a couple inches of water into it and put it on the stove over a medium-low flame.
- Place the bowl on top of the pan and let the nail strengthener solution slowly warm up. Make sure the water level is very low so that it doesn’t enter the bowl.
- Once it’s warm enough, remove from heat and set it on the table.
- Now dip in both your hands, nail first into the nail strengthening solution. Your hands should be clean and dry.
- Let them soak for about 10-15 minutes.
- When the time is up, scrub your nails with soapy water and a nail brush for 2 minutes until they shine
- Repeat every once a week. If your nails are really weak, you can do this 2 times a week.