Make your own homemade diaper rash cream that will heel, soothe and protect your baby’s skin and will make your baby calm and help him sleep peacefully.
- Olive oil 4 oz
- Shea Butter 4 oz
- Raw Beeswax 1 oz
- Non-nano zinc oxide powder 2 oz
- Arrowroot Powder 1/2 C
- Vitamin E Oil 1 tsp
- Lavender Essential Oil 8 drops
How To Make:
- In a double boiler or small pot, melt the oils, Shea butter, and beeswax over low heat.
- Remove pot from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Add arrowroot powder and zinc powder.
- Whisk until all powders are dissolved and well combined.
- Add vitamin E oil and essential oils at this time. Stir.
- Pour mixture to a sterile container and allow to cool on counter.
Label ointment and store at room temperature.
Shelf stable for at least one year, depending on quality of ingredients used.
How To Use:
Use fingertips to apply to problem areas 2 times a daily for adults or with every diaper change for a little one. Make sure that your skin is clean and dry before applying.