1. Castor Oil
This is an old and one of the most effective remedies for getting thicker eyebrows. Since it is enriched with proteins, fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins, it helps in nourishing your hair follicles. Make sure that you apply castor oil every day on your eyebrow roots, it promotes hair growth and also ensures that each hair strand is thick and strong.
- Massage a few drops of castor oil into your eyebrows with your fingertips.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes, wipe with a makeup remover, and wash your face with warm water.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil contains vitamins A and E, which help in the growth of hair. Vitamin E nourishes each hair strand while vitamin A stimulates the production of sebum, our body’s natural oil, which helps with hair growth. This can be done at least once a day in order to see results in a matter of weeks.
- Pour a drop of olive oil on your fingertip and massage it on your eyebrows.
- Keep it on for a couple of hours and wash it off with face wash and water.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has many great benefits, one of which is that it’s a natural moisturizer, and it also has the ability to speed up hair growth.
- Apply coconut oil to your fingertips and wipe on eyebrows, leaving overnight.
- In the morning, wash with warm water.
Because milk is high in Vitamin D, a nutrient that promotes hair growth, it can be beneficial to apply to your eyebrows.
- Dip a cotton ball in a glass of whole milk and apply to eyebrows, leaving the milk until it has dried.
- Then, rinse off with warm water.
5. Egg Whites
- Egg contains protein, which helps in promoting hair growth and nourishes hair follicles.
- Beat some egg white and apply this solution for 20 minutes once a week.
6. Onion Juice
Onion contains vitamins like B6, C, essential minerals, potassium, etc. It also helps in the regrowth of the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth because it has a high amount of sulphur.
- Take a medium sized onion and cut it into small pieces.
- Take a blender and blend it properly to make a thick paste.
- Extract the juice from it.
- Take a cotton pad and dip it in the juice and then apply it on your eyebrows.
- Wait for about 15-20 minutes, wash it off with normal water.
7. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E helps to regenerate the hair grow because this is an antioxidant, make the eyebrows thicker.
- All you need is 2 to 3 vitamin E capsules, prick them.
- Pour the oil into a clean bowl.
- Apply it on the eyebrows with the help of a cotton ball.
- You can even leave it overnight or let it stay for about 30 minutes.
- After that, you can remove it using cold water.