1. Almond Paste
Almond paste is an effective skin lightening remedy which reduces darkened ankles quickly.
- Take around 10 to 15 almonds and grind them in a blended.
- Add water as needed and make sure the paste is smooth.
- Add honey to it and then apply generously on the ankles.
- Let it stay overnight and then wash off with cold water.
- Repeat process for 10 days and see significant difference.
- You can opt for milk if you don’t have honey.
2. Glycerin And rose Water
Glycerin includes bleaching properties which can lighten dark ankles with no time. You would need to add some rose water because both the ingredients will work hand in hand.
- Take equal proportions and add a little bit of honey if possible.
- Apply the mix on your skin and let it soak for 45 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and then let it dry.
- Repeat 5 times a week and see significant results in 10 days.
3. Orange Peel
This is another ingredient which lightens skin and reduces darkened ankles.
- Get some orange peels and then let them dry out.
- Have them grounded and obtain coarse powder.
- Add about 2-3 tablespoons of milk to it and follow it up with 1 tablespoon of rose water.
- Mix well for a proper paste and then leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and feel the difference.
4. Lemon Rind
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent. Use this as a dark ankle remedy.
- Rub lemon rind for 5 to 10 minutes over the dark ankle regularly it will lighten it gradually.
5. Castor Oil
- Apply generous amount of castor oil on dark ankle before going to bed.
- Massage it for 10 minutes and cover it with socks.
- Wash it off or take a shower the next morning. Within a few days, dark ankle appears lightened.