1. Warm Lemon Water With Honey
This is one of the best, simplest and very effective remedies to get rid of belly fat.
- You need warm water, a few drops of lemon and if you would like, a dash of salt or a teaspoon of honey.
- It is very effective if you have it empty stomach, first thing in the morning.
2. Stay Away From Chemical Sugar
That is, only eat sugar in its natural form such as it occurs in fruits. Sweets, ice creams, sugar beverages, carbonated drinks and the likes are sugar devils and it is best to stay away from them. They increase your body fat, especially around your abdomen and thighs.
- Eating raw tomatoes also helps in reducing the belly fat.
- Steep water and add ginger to it.
- Then, add honey and pepper. Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Honey helps in dissolving the fat while ginger and pepper will increase the metabolic rate.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey, a pinch of pepper, and some crushed mint leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Let it to steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the liquid to get a flat tummy.
- Mint soothes the abdomen while honey and pepper dissolves the fat and boosts the metabolism.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Consume apple cider vinegar with your food. It will make your stomach fuller, thereby curbing your appetite. This remedy not only helps in reducing the chubbiness of your tummy, but also in regulating the blood sugar level.
7. Curry Leaves
- Curry leaves help in detoxification of the body, which automatically leads to less accumulation of fat on the tummy.
8. Sneak in Some Exercise
While not everyone has time to spend two hours at the gym every day, it is still possible to get enough daily activity to help your body burn off unwanted belly fat. Try to fit in three five minute sets of vigorous exercise per day, five days out of the week. Some great examples of workouts that will get your heart pumping and help you lose belly fat include
- Run in place for five minutes.
- Jog around your office / parking lot.
- Jump rope or do jumping jacks.
- Do a few sets of chair squats.
- Get up and dance to a favorite song.