1. Banana Peel
The enzymes in the banana peel helps soften the wart. When it’s softened, you can easily get rid of the wart by simply scrubbing it off with a pumice stone.
- Cut a piece of banana peel and tape it over the affected area.
- Leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, remove the peel and soak the affected area in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Then, scrub the area gently with a pumice stone.
- Wash the area and pat it dry.
- Apply some moisturizer.
- Do this daily until the wart is gone.
- Instead of using the actual peel, you can scrape off the white interior of the banana peel and apply it on the affected area.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is excellent for getting rid of warts as it contains antiviral and antiseptic properties that can fight against the virus. By applying the oil, it will halt the infection and the development of fungi and bacteria to reduce inflammation, redness, and irritation. As it contains a powerful antimicrobial known as terpinen-4, it actually attacks HPV causing warts. It will stop their growth and dry them out so they’ll naturally fall off.
- To use it to fight warts first, wash your hands and the area around the wart thoroughly.
- Then, apply a drop of pure tea tree oil to the wart. Place a bandage over it and leave it on for at least eight hours, or ideally, overnight.
- In the morning, remove the bandage and clean the area.
- Repeat the process, placing a fresh bandage on at night again.
- Continue to follow this process until the wart disappears or falls off, typically anywhere between one and four weeks.
3. Oregano Essential Oil
To use oregano oil to eliminate warts
- Add 4 drops to 2 teaspoons of olive oil first to dilute it, while still maintaining the integrity of the oil.
- Apply the mixture four to six times throughout the day.
- You can also place tape over the wart to prevent it from getting oxygen and inhibit growth.
- After a week or so, you should notice the wart beginning to diminish.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar have a million uses for your body and health.
- You can use to combat plantar warts by soaking a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, and applying it to the wart using a bandage, or even duct tape if you’re brave.
- Leave for a few days and let the acidity work its magic on your pesky wart.
5. Duct Tape
- Simply cover the wart with a duct tape after soaking it in warm water.
- Then exfoliating the wart-affected area.
- Cover the wart with the tape for about 6 days.
- Repeat the soaking process every time you remove the tape.
- Repeat this remedy for a few months, until the wart is totally gone.
- Crush some onion and apply its juice on the plantar wart.
7. Lemon Essential Oil
- You can also apply a few drops of lemon essential oil on the plantar wart.
- Use it for a few days, continuously.
This greatly helps in getting rid of the warts in some days.