Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the roots.
- Make sure to massage your tresses once a week with oil that suits your scalp.
- Cover it with a shower cap and wash it off with a mild shampoo after two hours.
2. Egg mask
Eggs are rich in sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein, which together help promote hair growth.
To prepare the mask,
- Separate one egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon each of olive oil and honey.
- Beat to make a paste and apply it all over from root to tips.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo.
3. Coconut Milk
The protein and essential fats in it promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
To prepare the milk,
- Grate a medium-sized coconut and simmer it in a pan for five minutes.
- Strain and cool.
- Then add one tablespoon each of crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk.
- Apply on your scalp and hair.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with a shampoo.
4. Garlic Juice, Onion Juice Or Ginger Juice
- Rub one of the juices on your scalp.
- Leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning.
- Do it regularly for a week and you will see noticeable result.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera works to soothe and calm a damaged scalp, creating a healthy environment for hair cells to replenish and flourish. Aloe also helps clean up sebum, an oil that clogs follicles and prevents hair from growing back.
To effectively use this natural hair loss treatment, simply
- Massage pure aloe vera gel directly along your scalp, or find an aloe vera-based shampoo