Regular exercise allows sweat to clean out and unclog your hair pores. The exercise will also make you healthier overall which will help you grow longer, stronger locks.
Garlic has high sulphur content. This is the reason why it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic.
- Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and then massage it on your scalp.
- You can leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Do this two times in a week.
It is mostly used as a natural hair color or conditioner but henna has properties that can strengthen your hair from the root. If you combine it with other ingredients, it makes for a better hair pack.
- Take 250 ml of mustard oil in a tin can and add 60g of washed and dried henna leaves.
- Now boil the mixture the leaves burn and then filter the oil.
- Massage your scalp with it on a regular basis and store the rest in an airtight bottle.
- You can make another henna pack by mixing dry henna powder with curd.
- Apply it on scalp and hair and wash off after one hour.
Fenugreek is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
- Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
5. Coriander Juice
- Wash a cup of coriander leaves well and grind it in a blender with four tablespoons of water.
- Apply the juice from this paste all over your hair and scalp.
- Wash it off with shampoo after one hour.
- Do this thrice a week before you shower.
- Coriander leaves have the power to solve the problem of hair loss and also stimulates the growth of hair.
6. Olive Oil, Honey and Cinnamon
Apply a mask made of Cinnamon, Olive oil and Honey to your hair at least once every week. They are the answer to hair loss and can provides your hair the right nutrients for growth.
- Mix one tablespoon of each to form a paste, always remember the ratio of 1:1:1 if you need more.
- Cover every inch of your scalp and hair with it.
- After half an hour wash it off with cold water.
- This pack will help in the growth of new hair and prevent the loss of hair.