A regular protein treatment is essential to enjoy stronger and thicker hair. For a protein hair treatment, the best ingredient is eggs.
- Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat it properly.
- Apply the egg on wet hair and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
Another option is
- To mix together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice.
- Add two tablespoons of water.
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly.
Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
Many people believe that the Aloe vera plant is helpful for the skin, scalp, and hair. Applying aloe oil directly to the hair and scalp may help strengthen the hair and thicken it over time.
- Rub some pure aloe gel into the scalp.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing.
Some people mix the aloe with coconut oil or olive oil.
People can use this treatment once or twice per week.
3. Orange Juice
Orange juice is also a really great way to promote thicker hair and smells super refreshing. It promotes hair growth, thickens hair, and is great for treating dandruff. To use an orange to help you with your need for thicker hair, take a sliced orange, peel and all, and put it in a food processor until you have a fine pulp. This pulp should be applied to your hair and left on for twenty minutes. Doing so once a week will lead to fuller, thicker hair in a matter of months.
A mixture of orange juice and apple puree is also a good way to get thicker hair naturally. Applying this to your hair and scalp for thirty minutes once or twice a week is great to promote thick hair. It should be rinsed well. No additional shampoo is necessary if it is not desired.
4. Rosemary Oil
The uses of rosemary oil extend to helping stimulate hair growth, as when applied over the scalp. Many people also claim that it can prevent baldness, slows graying, and can be used to treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- Take several drops of rosemary oil
- Mix it with some benefit-rich olive oil.
- Massage that mixture into your scalp for just a couple minutes
- Leave it in there for anywhere from three to four hours.
5. Castor Oil
Castor oil has been used successfully for many years for increasing hair growth, not only for your head, but also for eyebrows and eyelashes. Castor oil is high in omega 3 fatty acids, ricinoleic acid, and vitamin E, in addition to many other minerals and proteins. These nutrients help nourish the hair and scalp to increase growth. Castor oil also increases circulation, which is critical for promoting hair growth.
- Take a few tablespoons of castor oil (use more or less depending on how long your hair is)
- Massage it into your scalp.
- Make sure to use pure castor oil that is hexane free.