1. Brush wet hair until it dries
After washing your hair, let it air dry completely, but continue to brush it every five minutes. Pull out and hold each section of hair for a few seconds to encourage it to straighten out. You can also do this in front of a fan, which is faster, but requires constant brushing.
Milk is known to have moisturizing properties that can help straighten hair. Also, the protein in milk fortifies the hair shafts, making them smooth and frizz free.
- Mix together one-half cup each of milk and water. Store the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Comb out any tangles in your hair, spray the mixture over your hair and comb it again.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes so that the milk is absorbed by your hair.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey in one cup of milk.
- Mash up three to four strawberries and add them to the mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your hair thoroughly and wrap your hair in a towel for about two hours.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo, comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb and let your hair air dry.
3. Aloe-Vera Gel
Boil a cup of hot water and add 3 teaspoons of flaxseeds in it. Let it boil on a low flame and then let it cool. Now, take 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoon castor oil and 2 teaspoon honey, mix and stir. Now apply the mix on damp hair and leave it till it dries. Wash with warm water and blot dry.
4. Egg and Olive Oil
Egg and olive oil work wonders to nourish your hair and make it strong. For this home remedy all you need is
- 2 eggs and 1 part olive oil.
- Mix them together thoroughly and apply it on your scalp.
- Wash this off in an hour.
5. Milk, Honey and Strawberries:
Sounds delicious doesn’t it? However, milk has proven to be an excellent natural straightener. Rich in protein, milk smoothes out your hair and fortifies the hair shaft.
For this treatment,
- Mix milk with two tablespoons of honey
- Then add fresh, crushed strawberries.
- Apply this on your hair and wrap a towel around it.
- After 2-3 hours, wash it off.