1. Drink More Water
Staying hydrated with adequate water intake is really important. In fact, because our bodies are actually 70 percent water, it’s almost our lifeblood.
And if you notice that you’re not hydrated enough, it’s already too late.
If your lips are chapped, if your throat is dry, if your mouth feels dry, you’re already dehydrated.
Think about your skin as a raisin. When you put it in water, it plumps up.
To make raisins, they take grapes and suck all the water out of them, so they become these really wrinkled, shriveled, weird-looking things.
It’s the same thing with our skin. If you’re feeling thirsty, it might already be too late.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is great for your skin, both as something to eat and something to put on your skin as a moisturizer.
Let’s say you come out of the shower and your skin is dry. All you have to do is slather it on your skin to lock in moisture.
You’re essentially feeding your skin amazing nutrients from the coconut oil, and it’s very hydrating and lubricating.
It keeps your skin amazingly healthy, as well as your internal body healthy if you eat it by the tablespoon or add it into any of your dishes.
3. Wash Your Face Twice Daily
Keeping your face clean is the best way to ensure that your face is free of pimples and other imperfections.
- Wash your face once in the morning and once at night as well as any time your face is sweaty.
For example, it is a good idea to wash your face before and after a workout or after you have been doing physical labor. Try keeping some cleansing wipes in your gym bag or purse that you can use to wipe off your makeup and cleanse your skin.
Wet your face with lukewarm water to start. You can simply bend over a sink and splash some lukewarm water on your face.
4. Lime Juice
Lime juice is one of the perfect home remedies for smooth skin. It will brighten the complexion of the skin and will also fade the scars and spots. Use of lime juice will make the skin smooth as it contains an enzyme which has cleansing properties.
- It will clear away the dead skin.
- Acts as an astringent and cleanser for oily skin.
- Homemade pack can be made by mixing egg white and few drops of lime juice.
- Apply on the face for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- It will make you skin shiny and smooth.
- Apply fresh juice on complete face and on neck region too to reduce acne marks.
- Wash it off with moderately warm water after 10 minutes.
- Smash tomatoes in grinder.
- Apply the mixture on the face evenly with the help of cotton.
- Wash the face after 5-10 minutes.
- Pores size will get reduced by daily use and will give you smooth and radiant skin.
- Apply the paste on pimple affected area and let it remain for one hour and then wash with plain water.
- It will help in healing pimples.
Tomatoes act as an outstanding natural product for giving you smooth and beautiful skin.
It contains papain which is a natural enzyme which acts as an antibacterial agent and benefits in eliminating damaged and dead skin.
- Blend some ripe papaya pieces and apply on face for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Daily application of mashed papaya will make your complexion fairer.
- Its juice will also help in reducing brown spots, blemishes and freckles because of sun exposure.
- It will make your skin smooth and flawless.