1. Black Tea
Black tea works best with prematurely grey hair, and is simple to make—you only need two ingredients. You can leave the tea in for up to two hours, or you can leave it in for less time and apply it more frequently. The amount of times you use this black tea rinse will have a cumulative effect—the more you do it, the more of an effect you will see.
- Boil the tea leaves in water.
- Allow the tea to cool down to room temperature.
- Strain out the tea leaves, then apply the tea to your hair.
- If you have long hair, one of the easiest ways to apply the tea is to pour it into a small spray bottle.
- Spray the tea into your hair and brush to make sure that the tea is spread evenly.
- After roughly an hour (you can go as long as two hours), rinse the tea out with cold water.
- Do not shampoo.
2. Coconut Oil And Curry Leaves
This is the perfect remedy for young people with premature grey hair as the curry leaves contain rich amounts of vitamin B.
- Boil the curry leaves in coconut oil.
- Strain out the leaves, then allow the coconut oil to cool down to a temperature that will be comfortable to apply.
- Massage the curry coconut oil into your scalp and allow it to sit for up to an hour before washing it out with with soap.
Onion is also an effective home treatment for hair loss and premature graying. The juice of onion helps in preventing premature graying, hair loss and baldness.
- Apply or massage the onion juice on you scalp to get rid from gray hair.
- You can use it every night before go to bed and leave overnight.
- It is also helps to hair growth.
4. Castor Oil
Castor oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to cure premature graying and baldness. Massage or apply castor oil on your scalp to get beneficial.
- Use at least two times in a week.
- Apply at night before you go to bed and wash in the morning to get effective results.
5. Ribbed Gourd Remedy
This remedy effectively restores the melanin pigmentation in hair.
- Soak the dry pieces of ribbed gourd in coconut oil for three days.
- Boil the mixture until a black residue is formed.
- Massage it into your hair and leave it in for an hour.
- Rinse it out.