1. Brush Wet Hair Until It Dries
- After washing your hair, let it air dry completely, but continue to brush it every five minutes.
- Pull out and hold each section of hair for a few seconds to encourage it to straighten out.
- You can also do this in front of a fan, which is faster, but requires constant brushing.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is choc-a-bloc with enzymes that promote hair growth and keep your hair soft and smooth. It also penetrates the hair, moisturizing it thoroughly, reducing the chance of frizz or curls.
- Mix half a cup of warm oil and half a cup of aloe vera.
- Apply this pack to your hair
- Wash it out after 30-40 minutes.
3. Castor Oil
- Warm the oil and massage it into your hair.
- Wrap a warm, damp towel around it and keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
4. Whole Milk and Eggs
- Take 1 cup milk, 2 eggs and whip it slowly for a minute or so.
- Then dip your hair in this mix for 10-15 minutes.
- It’s going to be smelly, but squeeze out the mix from your hair, tie them in a bun and cover it for an hour or so.
- Wash with a milk shampoo and see the result.
5. Coconut Milk and Lime Juice
- Take a cup of coconut milk and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, juice from half a lemon and 2 teaspoons of corn-starch.
- Heat this mix for a few minutes, let it cool down and apply to your hair.
- Let this mix sit for an hour or so and then wash off.