1. Olive Oil And Sugar
Olive oil is a great skin moisturizer.
- Pour about 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil into your palm.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar.
- With one finger, mix the sugar into the olive oil until it is a gritty mixture.
- Then rub your palms together, spreading the oil and sugar mixture to cover your skin.
- Rub your hands together for several minutes, making sure all your skin is covered.
- After you’ve rubbed your hands well, gently rinse with water.
2. Citrus Powder
- Wash your hands with warm water and a mild soap.
- In a small container, mix together 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons honey, 2 teaspoons baking soda evenly.
- Now apply this mixture onto your hands, rubbing it through and massaging your hands for a minute.
- Allow the mixture to sit on your hands for five to 10 minutes.
- Finally wash your hands in warm water.
- Do not use soap directly afterwards.
- Repeat this process at least twice a week to remove discolouration and promote soft healthy-looking hands.
3. Egg Yolk
You may also soak your hands in egg yolk to get softer hands.Due to the skin-softening properties of egg yolk, it softens your hands, and it also treats the signs of aging.
- Separate an egg yolk in a bowl.
- Now add some honey to it.
- Mix properly and soak your hands in this for about 10 minutes.
- Later, wash off with warm water.
4. Almond Oil Massage
Almond oil treats signs of aging due to the presence of antioxidants in it. It also has moisturizing properties that can help to keep your hands soft and hydrated.
- Take some almond oil and heat it for some time.
- Now soak your hands in this lukewarm almond oil or massage your hands thoroughly with this.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
5. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a common ingredient in many skin products due to its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties. Aloe vera is available over the counter, and it can be applied to the skin as a natural, safe moisturizer.
6. Gram Flour
- Prepare a paste of curd and gram flour.
- Apply this paste on your hands.
- Rinse with water after 15 minutes.
- It will make your hands smooth and glowing.
- Take some gram flour in a bowl and add coconut oil to it.
- Mix well to prepare a paste.
- Instead of soap, use it.
It is a natural exfoliator.
7. Glycerin And Rose Water
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice, a tablespoon of glycerin and few drops of rose water.
- Apply this mixture twice a day for getting silky hands.