1. Lemon Juice
Lemon has various health benefits and using it on the skin is also helpful against many skin problems. Only a few lemon drops will be able to treat a pimple. You may think that lemon has an acidic nature which may not be suitable for skin.
Despite this, lemon is a proven remedy to treat pimples overnight.
- Take one lemon and squeeze the juice out of it.
- Dip a clean cotton swab and apply it on pimples directly.
- Do this before you go to bed.
- Let it be on your face for 1-2 hours.
- Clean your face and follow up with moisturizer.
- You can also make lemon juice and cinnamon paste and apply it for one hour on the skin.
- It will reduce the appearance of pimples in only one night.
Ice is terrific for reducing the inflammation, redness and swelling caused by pimples. Ice also helps increase blood circulation in the affected area. Further, ice is great for constricting the skin pores and eradicating accumulated oil and dirt.
- Wrap an ice cube in a thin piece of cloth.
- Place and hold the cube on the affected area for a few seconds.
- Wait five minutes and then repeat.
Cucumber has long been known as a natural remedy to soothe skin. It is also a rich source of different nutrients that can help in acne healing and prevention. These include Vitamins A, C, and E. When used regularly, cucumber can prevent the development of oily skin and eventually, acne breakouts.
4. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another best product which is a part of several remedies. It works like magic in almost every possible need. For treating pimples in one night, the trick with baking soda is magic. It is a quick solution which works for all skin types.
- Take baking powder on your hand and add water drops in it till a paste formulates.
- Apply this paste on your skin especially on the damaged areas with pimples and acne.
- Let it dry and wash after 20-25 minutes.
- Apply a moisturizer after it and do not use it for a longer period. Otherwise, it will make your skin dry.