1. Lemon Juice
Make a safe and effective natural bleach for unsightly facial hair with lemon juice. Mix lemon juice with honey to form a facial bleaching paste.
- Apply the paste to dark facial hairs and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing.
- Lemon juice is a mild bleach, so you will need to repeat this process to achieve significant lightening of your facial hair.
- If you experience redness or irritation, stop using the lemon juice and honey combination.
- Be sure to keep the lemon juice away from your eyes to avoid discomfort.
Tomatoes can lighten your facial hair naturally and quickly.
- Start with clean skin and rub a cut tomato half over any areas of your face that have dark hairs.
- Leave the tomato juice on your face for four minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- You should see immediate effects, but you can repeat this process until your hair reaches your desired level of lightness.
3. Papaya And Milk
The papaya is a healthy and delicious fruit that also has a few other tricks up its sleeve.
- Mash a slice of papaya into a fine pulp
- Add enough milk to make a paste
- Apply this mix to your face and wait for 10 minutes before washing it off
- The beauty of this treatment is the soft skin that papaya leaves behind.
4. White Lentil
- Grind some white lentil in a mixer and make coarse powder out of it.
- Then take two teaspoons of the powder and little water in a bowl, stir well and then apply the paste gently on your face and wash off when it dries.
- It will not only help removing facial hair but will also give you a glowing, youthful skin.
5. Orange Peels
To bleach your facial hair in a natural manner, grind some sun-dried orange peels and make a powder out of them.
- Take a bowl and mix curd, peel powder and lemon juice in it.
- Apply it on your face and let it stay on it for 5-6 minutes.
- Rinse well when it dries up.
Sun rays can also help you deal with your unwanted hair and the best thing about it is that you don’t have to put yourself at risk at all!
Simply apply a high SPF or even a total block and enjoy sun’s warmth and hair lightening properties without any negative effects. You can do it in the comfort of your own home (or balcony, to be precise), hit the pool or a beach close by the choice is yours. You might even realize that hair removal you used to practice on certain areas (such as lower back, stomach or arms) has become completely unnecessary.