1. Sugar wax
It has been used around the world for many years.
- 200g sugar
- 60ml lemon juice
- 60ml water
- Add the ingredients to a saucepan on the hob, and stir to combine. Begin to heat, slowly bringing the mixture to a boil.
- Once it boils, simmer the ingredients on a low-medium temperature, stirring frequently.
- Once the mixture has turned golden brown in colour, it’s time to remove the pan.
- Pour the ingredients into a jar and leave to cool for around 30 minutes.
- Spoon some wax into your hands, and roll it into a ball.
- Make sure the area of skin you want to remove hair from is clean and dry, then begin to spread the wax over it.
- Let it sit for a minute, then lift a corner of the sugar wax (enough to give you a good grip).
- Rip the wax off in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- Post-waxing, clean the area with warm water to remove any residue.
2. Egg White Mask
The excessive facial hair growth can be greatly curtailed by this egg mask. Not only is it sticky, which makes the mask stick to all your facial hair and help you peel the excess growth off once it is dry, but also nourishes your skin. Eggs are full of protein, which infuses the collagen booster your skin needs after a long day.
- Grab a bowl, take the egg white and mix it with a tablespoon of cornstarch and sugar.
- Keep beating until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the paste on your face, and let it stay for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the mask dries and is hard enough, peel it off quickly.
- Rinse your face with cold water after peeling.
3. Raw Papaya And Raw Turmeric
- Using a knife, peel and chop the papaya into small cubes. Use a fork to mash the cubes into a thick, juicy papaya pulp.
- Grate a knuckle-sized piece of raw turmeric root using the smallest holes.
- This will give you zest-sized pieces, which you can mix into the papaya pulp.
- Mix the pulp well to ensure the turmeric is properly absorbed, and apply the paste to the body parts with unwanted hair.
- Gently massage the pulp into your skin, and let it sit for up to 20 minutes.
- Once the time has passed, rinse the pulp from your skin with warm water.
- There may be a bit of yellowing of your skin (the result of the turmeric), but it will fade in a few days.
- This is a remedy to repeat once or twice a week.
- Once the body hair has lightened, you can shave/wax.
- Give your skin a day to recover, then apply the mixture again.
- Keep applying it regularly, and you may not have to worry about waxing or shaving for a long time.
4. Gram Flour
This is one of little-known but effective ways on how to remove facial hair permanently without using hair removal cream. Also known as chickpea flour or gram flour combined with water or other ingredients can create a face pack that not only exfoliates your skin but also removes dead skin cells as well as hair. Moreover, it also lightens your skin as well as facial hair naturally.
Green gram flour mixed with rose water evens help cure skin problem such as pimples. Alternatively, if combining it with turmeric, you will have a method for unwanted facial hair removal that gives fast and safe results.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of green gram flour with ½ teaspoon of rose water
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice into the mixture
- Apply this paste over your face and wait for 30 minutes
- Wash your face off with water
- Repeat this routine thrice per week
5. Orange Peel and Lemon
- Grind some orange peel along with lemon peel in a powdery form.
- Add some almonds and oatmeal to the powder and mix it well with rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this on the area of extra hair and wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Do this 2 times a week.
6. Oatmeal and Banana
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with 1 mashed ripened banana and apply it on the affected areas.
- Massage in circular motions for 15 minutes in the opposite direction of hair growth before washing it off with cold water.
7.Turmeric and Milk
- Soak 2 teaspoons of turmeric in milk or rose water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply on face and wash it off with warm water after 20 minutes.
- You can also add rice flour or ground oats if you have thicker hair.
8.Lavender and Tea Tree Oil
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lavender oil with 5 drops of tea tree oil and apply it on the affected areas.
- Repeat this procedure thrice daily for three months to see any visible results.