1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is an amazing bio-exfoliator. It scrubs away your dead skin, leaving your skin feeling supple and fresh. This helps deal with the hyperpigmentation and acne scarring, thus helping deal with your uneven skin tone. Plus, it’s not as harmful as the synthetic beads you find in exfoliating face washes and scrubs, that do you more harm than good.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with some water to make a thick paste and apply it to your face.
- Let it set around 3 minutes, then rub the damaged areas gently with your fingertips
- Wash it off with water.
- Repeat this at least once a week for a beautiful glowing skin.
2. Aloe Vera
As far as skin care is concerned, aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and can greatly aid you in getting rid of dark patches and obtaining a healthy and even skin tone.
- Take the gel out of aloe vera leaves.
- Directly apply it to the area.
- Allow the gel to take action for around a half hour.
- Rinse it off with water afterward.
- Repeating the process helps you achieve the best results, so make sure to use aloe vera gel often for an even skin tone.
3. Lemon Juice
It’s naturally acidic, so applying it to your skin can help exfoliate and brighten skin tone.
- Apply the juice directly to the skin, let sit for a few minutes.
- Rinse off.
Papaya has enzymes that will cure the uneven skin. It also whitens the skin. This is why papaya is used in fairness and whitening products.
- Blend a slice off, a chunk of papaya and make pulp.
- In that, add 2-5 drops of lemon juice also.
- Mix and apply this all over the face.
- Rinse the face after 30 minutes.
- This too can be tried daily in the evening for getting good results.