Since breasts don’t have muscle, you can’t firm up breast tissue with exercise. However, beneath the breasts are fibrous connective tissue and muscles that can be exercised to improve the overall appearance of your chest.
Various chest exercises are recommended to improve not only muscle strength, but posture as well. Some common exercises to try are:
- Push ups
- Bench press
- Arm curls
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is one magical item to firm up as well as to prevent breasts from sagging. It is a home remedy that is present in every kitchen and is very easy to use as well.
- Just take some olive oil and heat it by rubbing it between your palms.
- Use it to massage your breasts in upward motions.
- Massaging your breasts with olive oil for at least 15 to 20 minutes every night before going to bed can help you in firming up your breasts.
- It contains fatty acids as well as anti-oxidants.
- They help in treatment and prevention of sagging breasts by reversing the damage caused by the action of free radicals.
- If you can’t massage your breasts every day at least try to do it 4 to 5 times a week.
- You can also do it at any time during the day though it is preferable to do it at night.
- Olive oil also smoothens the skin making it glowy and youthful looking.
Massaging your breasts with ice cubes can help you in firming up your sagging breasts as ice causes the tissues to contract due to low temperature and it also causes the cellular activity to slow down.
Ice massage is not only a very effective home remedy to get firmed up and perky breasts but it is also quite hassle free. All you need to do is
- Massage your breasts with ice in circular motion for about a minute or two.
- Then pat dry your breasts using a soft towel and wear a comfortable and supportive bra.
- It is also very important to lie down for at least half an hour after this massage to really soak in the effect of that ice massage.
- Do not massage for more than two minutes as it can cause numbness in the breasts but you can certainly do it every day and even twice a day if you want.
This home remedy will certainly help you in achieving those high breasts.
4. Egg White
Not only the yolk, but egg white is also good for skin tightening. Egg white possesses skin nourishing properties. The presence of hydro lipids in the egg white gets the loose skin around your breast to be firm again.
For this, you need
- Beat an egg such that the bubbles are formed.
- Apply the beaten egg on your breast, and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Wash it with onion or cucumber juice before rinsing with water.
- Make a mask by adding a teaspoon of curd and honey to the whipped egg white.
- Apply the mask on your breast, and let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Fenugreek is a beneficial herb, it is believed to be effective in treating sagging breast. The vitamins and antioxidants contained in the herb counteract any kind of damage to the skin cells of the breast.
- Add water to ¼ cup of powdered fenugreek such that a paste is formed.
- Massage with this paste on your breast in a circular motion for 15 minutes, and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
- Perform this remedy twice a week to get desired results.
Another effective breast mask can be prepared by adding 10 drops of vitamin E and fenugreek oil.
- Mix the paste and apply it on your breast. Let the mask stay there for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Use this mask once in a week.
- Mix yogurt with fenugreek powder and then apply on the breast.
- Yogurt is enriched with lactic acid, calcium, zinc, and vitamin B.
- All these ingredients hydrate and regenerate the skin while improving cell growth.
- The presence of zinc makes the skin firm by tightening the pores, owing to its astringent property.
6. Shea Butter
Shea butter is a natural ingredient that is used for tightening the breast. The butter is enriched with vitamin E that is an effective antioxidant. It even tightens the skin tissues. Moreover, it is good at healing the damage done by free radicals.
- Just take a little amount of Shea butter, and rub it in the upward direction for 15 minutes.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Perform this remedy 3-4 times in a week.
7. Almond Oil and Milk Cream Mask
Almond oil is a potent moisturizer and it retains the viscoelastic property of the skin. Lack of moisture in the skin causes it to become loose and nonelastic. The oil provides nutrition to the skin and the moisture is readily absorbed by it. Milk cream is a natural moisturizer that hydrates the skin, making it more supple and healthy.
- Combine 4-5 tbsp of milk cream with 2 tbsp of oil and massage the mixture gently on the breast.
- Follow the remedy 3-4 times in a week.
- Apart from the almond oil, you can even try coconut oil to massage the loose breast and make them firm.
Swimming involves forward and backward strokes. The activity tightens the muscles that hold the breasts and is particularly beneficial in beautifying the women’s body. Swimming aids in burning fat while building more muscles and tightening them. It tones the limb and develops a perky chest. Include swimming in your daily routine, and see your breasts getting firmer within a few weeks. Swimming for half an hour in a day is more than enough.
Alternatively, if you do not have the time for swimming, you can practice dry breast stroke which yields the same result. Follow the directions given below to get started.
- Stand straight against the wall.
- Squeeze your pectoral muscles, and move your hands in such a way as if you are swimming in the pool.
- Perform 100 breast strokes slowly.
9. Cucumber and Egg Yolk
Another excellent remedy for lifting the breasts is a mask prepared from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber has natural skin-toning properties and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts.
- 1. Puree 1 small cucumber in a blender.
- 2. Mix in 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to get a paste.
- 3. Apply it onto your breasts and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- 4. Wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- 5. Use this mask once a week to firm and strengthen the breast tissues.