1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oi is the oil derived from the flesh (the white part) of a coconut. It has become a familiar staple in many kitchens and can also be used to tighten your skin.
Coconut oil is a powerful antioxidant that works to eliminate free radicals that can damage your skin. In addition, coconut oil hydrates and moisturizes your skin, which prevents sagging.
To use coconut oil as a skin tightening treatment,
- Start with a teaspoon of coconut oil and massage it into your skin for five minutes before bed.
- The massaging helps to push the coconut oil deeper into your skin where it can do the most good.
- Leave the oil on overnight for an added boost of healing.
Lemon contains vitamin C which plays a key role in the production of collagen. Collagen helps bring the skin muscles together preventing it from sagging. Lemon is a very important nutrient for skin treatment helping prevent premature aging of the skin. It helps reduce the wrinkles on the face making older people have a smooth and radiant skin.
- Extract fresh lemon juice and rub over the face gently.
- Then leave for 10 minutes before rinsing with plenty of water.
- The process should be repeated 3 times a day and followed up with the application of a moisturizer.
- Fresh juice can also be added to some water and splashed on the washed face.
- The lemon should be left to air dry so that the lemon ingredients can be absorbed into the skin.
- This process should be done twice on a daily basis and expected results will be observed after some weeks.
3. Tomato Juice
- Extract the juice from the tomato and use to massage your face in circular motions.
- This should be done for five minutes and leave it for one hour before rinsing with water.
- However, one should expect the tomato juice to sting for a while as they contain some acids.
- This should not deter you as they are very effective in tighten the loose skin.
- This process should be done once in a day for individuals to get a tight and bright skin.
4. Egg Whites
Another one of great skin tightening tips is to use egg whites.
- Apply an egg white mask to your face, three times a month, and that will tighten up the skin and provide it with nourishment.
- To make the mask, mix one egg white with a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply it to your face and leave it on for about fifteen minutes, before washing off with warm water.
- Egg whites are rich in protein, which will nourish the skin and bring back some of its elasticity.
Honey has natural hydrating, antioxidant and anti aging properties that are helpful for treating sagging skin.
- Mix two to three teaspoons of honey and a few drops each of lemon juice and olive oil.
- Apply it on your face and neck, let it dry and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this once or twice daily for best results.
- You can also mix together one-half tablespoon each of honey and sour cream.
- Then mix in one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then splash some cold water.
- Use this face mask once a week.