One way to get rid of the dark pigments on your lips is by using honey.
- Apply honey constantly for soft, pink lips.
- You can also use it to exfoliate by applying honey on your lips and using a toothbrush to scrub them.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
- Put some Aloe Vera gel to your lips and massage them in a circular motion.
- Let it dry before washing.
- Some Aloe Vera gel goodness will do wonders for your lips.
Sugar is a readily available ingredient in your kitchen so put it to good use for great lips. It acts as an exfoliant for both your face and lips.
- Mix some sugar with a tablespoon of honey and rub it on your lips in circular motions.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it out.
4. Drink Plenty of Water
Good life advice, and even better advice when it comes to dry, flaky lips. If you’re hydrated, your lips will be too. If you’re having trouble getting to 64 ounces each day, try these hydration hacks.
5. Almond Oil
This rich body oil can be used head to toe including on dry, chapped lips.
6. Vitamin E
If your lips are starting to get cracked and painful, open up a vitamin E capsule and put a little of the gel right on the problem spots (this works well for the corners of your mouth, too).
Milk is always known for its benefits for all over body, it has calcium, potassium, vitamin B12, vitamin B2 and several other helpful nutrients. Its moisturizing properties are well know too.
- Apply milk and turmeric as a paste on the lips and let sit it for 5 minutes before scrubbing it off gently.