Turmeric is one of the best home remedies for fair skin. It is easily available in your kitchen and works like magic on your skin to make it glow. All you need to do is,
- Combine one teaspoon of turmeric powder with three teaspoons of lime juice.
- Apply all over your skin.
- Keep this mask for about 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- While applying this paste, be careful as it can stain your clothes, also your skin will appear yellow post this treatment.
2. Yogurt Face Pack
Yogurt is really effective in lightening your skin. To use it in your skin lightening face pack,
- Make a paste of two teaspoons of plain yogurt and one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix this paste, apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash this mask off with cold water.
- If you repeat this procedure, you will notice the difference in your skin complexion.
3. Aloe Vera Juice And Orange Juice
- Use Aloe Vera gel and apply it on your face.
- Regular use will keep your skin soft and hydrated.
- You can also add some orange juice to it as it acts as an antioxidant.
- Make a solution by blending Aloe Vera and orange juice in 1:1 ratio.
- Apply this solution on your face. Wash it after twenty minutes with mild water.
- Dry the face to get fresh feelings.
4. Skin Whitening Apple Cream
Apple is a miracle fruit for the skin.The alpha hydroxy acids or AHA’s present in apples improves skin color and elasticity of the skin.
- Soak peeled apple slices in milk for 20 minutes and then blend to form a creamy paste.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, and then mix a tsp of lemon juice, apply all over your face and neck.
- Rinse off after 15 minutes with cool water and massage an ice cube.
- The skin looks baby soft, smooth with a rosy white glow.
- Follow this for a week to get fair skin naturally.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut has been known as a powerful cleansing food that speeds up healing results by thoroughly flushing out all toxins. Coconut oil also has similar effect on body, especially virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, which considered as a healthier saturated fat that will be converted into monolaurin in the body serves to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses, as well as fatty acids. If you have dry skin, just use coconut oil as a moisturizer for your face or skin. In the market, virgin coconut oil (VCO) can be found in bottles, but you can also produce it at home.
- Leave a bowl of coconut milk that was squeezed out of 5 coconuts overnight, then skim the coconut cream in the top layer.
- Put the fire on “high”, and heat up a non-sticky pan over the stove.
- Move the coconut cream into a skillet and fry it for around 30-40 minutes until the coconut becomes brown, then put it on a glass through a strainer.
- Five coconuts can produce around 300 ml of coconut oil.
- Let it cool down before we can put it into a glass bottle.
- You can mix two tablespoons (tbsp) of coconut oil with a few drops of fresh lemon juice, stir and use a cotton ball to help lighten the face and neck area.
- Let it set for 15 minutes before you can rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Avoid direct contact with sun after you are apply this remedy, therefore it is better to apply it before bed at night.
- You can also apply it on body skin.